Wednesday, April 27, 2011

April 27

Cruise #6
Day 5/14
Antigua

The ship's internet has been down since Sunday, so I haven't been able to post anything, but I've been writing entries offline.

Yesterday I was in a really bad mood for some reason, but today I'm feeling much better. I bought a new camera yesterday in St.Maarten, since it's known for having the best prices on electronics. I got a Nikon Coolpics 8100, but I haven't taken it out of the box yet. I really wanted to go to the Airport beach (Maho) in St.Maarten, it's known as one of the top beaches in the Caribbean (right next to the airport, airplanes flying right above your head!!), but it was far from the port and I didn't want to spend so much on a taxi... but now I regret not going :(

Today I went to the crew welfare office to get some packages that I had (everytime I went it was closed) but finally I got them!!!! One from my mom which has an order from Sephora I had shipped to my house, and some nice treats & a note/postcard inside. Another package I was expecting was an order I places from Amazon for Betsey Johnson perfume (since I can't find it in any of the duty free perfume shops here). I also got an unexpected package from my manager at my old job (Sunrise Records) which had 2 CDs, a tin of Tim Horton's coffee (yess!!! I missed it so much!!!! now I just need to buy a coffee maker) and a t-shirt from Record Store Day that says on the back "don't f*ck with me, I work at a record store" haha

I'm eating at the same Chinese food place right now and our food just arrived, so I'll write more later... I have lots of photos to post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment