Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hoomewood Suites - Airport West

This is the view from my window, lovely, isn't it?



That might help explain why I haven't been posting many photos. Also because I am busy with training all day. I will try and get some more, there is a nice pool area with a (small) basketball court. The food here is not that great (think Uni dining hall type stuff), where the lunch is made up from the left overs of the previous nights dinner. Breakfast is pretty safe though, lots of fruit & healthy options, along with the usual scrambled eggs, sausage, hash browns, toast, etc. It's nice that at dinner they have wine and 2 different beers on tap :) Last night we had a bit of a room party, and today we had an early start (8am) so everyone is a bit rough and sluggish haha. We had HR come in and talk to us about harassment and diversity in the work place, and also benefits like medical coverage. This afternoon we will be shooting studio portraits and practice posing.

No comments:

Post a Comment